Giving and Community
Give the gift of aging with dignity
Ways to Give
Amazon Wish List and
Annual Golf Tournament
Every September, Memphis Jewish Home & Rehab hosts our annual golf tournament at Ridgeway Country Club. It’s our biggest fundraiser of the year and a great way to support the Home! There are opportunities to sponsor, play, and volunteer.
What to Give
You may mail or drop off a check donation to the Home at any time. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our address is 36 Bazeberry Rd., Cordova, TN 38018.
Cash and Money Orders
The Home accepts donations in cash and money orders as well. Please drop these gifts off at the Home’s reception desk.
Examples of in-kind gifts we can typically accept:
- New, unopened personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Flowers and floral arrangements
- Judaica and Jewish ritual objects
- New wheelchairs and walkers
- New, unused clothing and jewelry
- Large-print books
- New, unopened snacks
- Artwork and new art supplies
- New, unused personal hygiene items
Contact our Development Department at (901) 756-3273 or via our online contact form.