Description and Responsibilities
Memphis Jewish Home & Rehab (MJHR) is seeking a qualified Maintenance Technician to join our team.
- Sheetrock patching and painting.
- Electrical work with basic components, outlets, breakers, and lighting.
- Working with computer technology (e.g., operating an iPad for completing work orders and resetting computers at nurse’s station)
- Maintaining and fixing HVAC systems, water source heat pump systems.
- Diagnosing WSHP units, replace electronic cards, replace reversing valves and solder “sweat” copper lines on A/C’s and plumbing.
- Basic plumbing repairs.
- Appliance repair (e.g., changing contractors, thermocouples, diagnosis and repair of refrigerators and freezers).