Memphis Jewish Home & Rehab is seeking a qualified MDS LPN/RN Nurse to join our team.
- Coordinate and oversee all functions of the MDS assessment process to assure compliance with federal and state requirements.
- Coordinate information regarding resident admissions, transfers, discharges, and change in conditions, and reviews and forwards information to appropriate departments as indicated for necessary action.
- Participate in resident level of care determination upon admission and directs the collection and analysis of resident data for the MDS and RAI.
- Participate in tracking changes in residents’ level of care.
- Complete all discharge and re-entry tracking forms as required.
- Schedules and coordinates care plan assessment schedules and MDS assessments for all residents according to regulatory requirements and changes in condition and works in conjunction with Director of Resident Services to develop plans and schedules for resident inter-disciplinary care plan conferences.