Equal Opportunity Employer
Memphis Jewish Home & Rehab is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by federal, state or local laws. No question in this application is intended to secure information to be used in a discriminatory way.
Conditions of Employment
- I certify that the information I have provided in this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge and I understand that any misrepresentation, falsification or omission of any fact in this application, my resume or other materials I provide is grounds for refusal to hire or, if hired, termination of my employment with Memphis Jewish Home & Rehab (“MJHR”).
- I authorize any of the persons or organizations referenced in this application to furnish information concerning my previous employment, education or other information they may have, personal or otherwise, including the reason for termination of my employment if applicable, my work performance, abilities, and other qualities pertinent to my qualifications for employment, and I release all such parties from all liability for any damages arising from furnishing such information to MJHR and/or its designee.
- I understand that in processing my application for employment, MJHR may verify all of the information provided by me. I also understand that although my application will be given every consideration by MJHR, receipt of my application by MJHR does not imply that I will be offered employment with MJHR. successful completion of MJHR’s pre-employment screening process including, but not limited to,
- I understand that if I receive an offer of employment from MJHR it will be contingent upon my receipt of references satisfactory to MJHR and a pre-employment or post-employment limited physical examination conducted by MJHR.
- I understand that if I am employed by MJHR, as a condition of employment, I will be required to consent to and successfully pass a screening for alcohol and/or drugs and to authorize MJHR and/or its designee to conduct a background check. I also understand that if I am employed by MJHR, I may be required to submit to additional screens for illegal use of drugs and/or testing for alcohol when requested by MJHR.
- If I am employed by MJHR, in consideration of such employment I agree to comply with MJHR’s policies, rules, regulations and procedures, as set forth in MJHR’s employee handbook and I acknowledge that these policies, rules, regulations and procedures may be changed, interpreted, withdrawn, or added to by MJHR at any time, at MJHR’s sole option without any prior notice to me.
- I understand that if I am employed by MJHR, my employment will be at will and may be terminated with or without cause at anytime by me or by MJHR.